The race for the Serie A title is heating up as many teams are in rivalry at just in excess of midway through the time. Defending champions Inter Milan sit in first position with 49 factors, but AC Milan are hot on their path with 48 details. Rounding out the best 4 are Napoli and Atalanta, with 43 details and 41 factors respectively.
Very last year’s championship for Inter snapped a streak for Juventus, who experienced received the title for the past nine seasons in a row. They’ll appear to repeat their championship all over again this year, even though they’ve been possessing to figure it out without having final year’s prime scorer at the club Romelu Lukaku, who designed the shift to EPL side Chelsea in the offseason.
Inter are favorites to earn the title again this yr with odds at -400 at DraftKings Sportsbook. AC Milan stick to carefully with +550, while Atalanta sit at +900 heading into the 2nd 50 percent of the time. Napoli, with the impending summer time transfer of star striker Lorenzo Insigne to MLS side Toronto FC, occur in at +1100 to acquire the title.
At the bottom of the desk sit Salernitana, who are enjoying their very first time in Serie A because 1998-99 when they final designed a prime flight overall look. With just a few wins on their report so much, they sit with just 11 details, although they’re not far at the rear of 19th-area Genoa (12 points) and 18th-put Cagliari (16 factors).
All a few teams are in the relegation zone, but with so considerably time still left in the season, any of them could turn it about and capture up to groups like Venezia, Spezia, Sampdoria, and Udinese ahead of the campaign is accomplished.
- Inter Milan: 15-4-1, 49 points
- AC Milan: 15-3-3, 48 details
- Napoli: 13-4-4, 43 details
- Atalanta: 12-5-3, 41 details
- Juventus: 11-5-5, 38 points
- Fiorentina: 10-2-8, 32 points
- S Roma: 10-2-9, 32 factors
- Lazio: 9-5-7, 32 factors
- Torino: 8-4-8, 28 points
- Sassuolo: 7-7-7, 28 details
- Empoli: 8-4-9, 28 points
- Bologna: 8-3-9, 27 details
- Hellas Verona: 7-6-8, 27 points
- Udinese: 4-8-7, 20 factors
- Sampdoria: 5-5-11, 20 factors
- Spezia: 5-4-12, 19 points
- Venezia: 4-5-11, 17 factors
- Cagliari: 3-7-11, 16 points
- Genoa: 1-9-11, 12 details
- Salernitana: 3-2-14, 11 details