This write-up is prepared in partnership with MOONTON.
The biggest esports occasion in the history of Cellular Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) is pretty much in this article. From Dec. 6 to 19, the top rated 16 teams from close to the globe will lock horns for the title of environment champions and a share of the $800,000 prize pool.
The offline occasion will come about at the Suntec Singapore Global Conference & Exhibition Middle. The final 3 days of the event, from Dec. 17 to 19, will be performed in front of a stay audience, and tickets for it have currently marketed out.
One particular North American workforce will also be competing in the M3. BTK, which gained the NA qualifier, will be carrying the region’s hope in the environment championship. Whilst they have dominated regionally, this will be the first time that BTK will confront teams from all around the entire world.
In this article are details you need to know about the M3 Environment Championship.
The M3 Environment Championship will just take position throughout two levels: the group phase, adopted by the playoffs.
Group Phase (Dec. 6 to 9)
- The 16 teams have been break up into four groups of 4 teams each.
- They will contend in a one-round robin format.
- No staff will be removed in the group stage. Its rankings will only be used to choose the seedings for the playoffs.
- Blacklist Intercontinental (Philippines)
- Pink Canids Kalunga (Brazil)
- Malvinas Gaming (Peru)
- Bedel (Turkey)
- Onic Esports (Indonesia)
- Onic Philippines (Philippines)
- Todak (Malaysia)
- Vivo Keyd (Brazil)
- Evos Esports (Singapore)
- SeeYouSoon (Cambodia)
- Na’Vi (CIS)
- BTK (United states of america)
- Team SMG (Malaysia)
- RRQ (Indonesia)
- GX Squad (Middle East)
- RSG (Singapore)
Playoffs (Dec. 11 to 19)
- The Playoff phase will function a double-elimination bracket.
- The top rated teams from each and every team will make it to the upper bracket, although the bottom two will commence from the reduce bracket.
- Team A matches: Dec. 6, Monday (12am CT onwards)
- Group B matches: Dec. 7, Tuesday (12am CT onwards)
- Group C matches: Dec. 8, Wednesday (12am CT onwards)
- Team D matches: Dec. 9, Thursday (12am CT onwards)
- The playoffs will take position from Dec. 11 to 19. The two remaining groups will contend in the grand finals from 3am CT on Dec. 19 (Sunday) to crown a earth winner.
Cell Legends: Bang Bang is offered for no cost on Android and iOS. You can download it listed here.